Experience the varied program as a participant, contribute your own ideas as a contributor or lend a hand as a helper. Be part of the Christian Encounter Days in June 2024 and let’s create together a place of meeting, sharing, spiritual moments and new friendships. Whether as a visitor, contributor or helper, we look forward to seeing you!
Church districts, congregations, working branches, volunteers are cordially invited to help shape the program of CBT 2024.
People who contribute their ideas and help shape the Christian Encounter Days make them what they are. You can contribute in the following areas:
- Program design (offering thematic workshops, cultural or musical contributions, contributions to the children’s, youth and family program).
- Activate existing partnerships to Eastern /Central Europe, participate jointly or present joint projects
- Advertising private quarters or providing community rooms as accommodations (if your community is located in the vicinity of Frankfurt and Słubice).
- Recruit people for the organizational work on the days of the event
- Information and advertising for participation, possibly driving as a community group.
- and of course inspire at every opportunity for the CBT
Whether as an individual, in a group or with the whole family – celebrate with us!
On the CBT weekend you can look forward to a colorful program. It starts already on Friday, June 7 at 2 pm. Saturday offers an extensive day program and on Sunday at 10 a.m. the big open-air closing service will take place. The program of the Christian Encounter Days is multilingual.
More info about the offer can be found under Program. The exact times and locations of the events will also be published there soon.
Info about tickets and categories can be found here.
We welcome people who would like to support CBT as helpers.
We need your help with set-up and reconstruction, road closures, stage management, visitor guidance or at the service counter. An exciting look behind the scenes of a major event is guaranteed.
Helping at the Christian Encounter Days means being part of a team, working with people from many countries, taking responsibility, giving joy, having fun and gaining lots of experience.
- Free participation in all out-of-office events (workshops, concerts, panel discussions and much more)
- Accommodation in shared quarters
- Catering during your assignment
- Helpers T-shirt
- Insight behind the scenes of a huge event
- Community and team building
- New contacts to Germany and the world
- Proof of your commitment